The legacy of Kitsap County with Commit 360 will be the mental and physical education staple for the growth of our student athletes.
- Commitment to creatively inspire the minds of student athletes by mentoring them to take ownership of their future and help harness their individual gift.
- Opportunity to ignite the possibility to achieve obtainable goals.
- Motivate inspiring change through adversity to keep positive balance in life.
- Mentality to reach potential by engaging in daily affirmations to promote positive self-resilience.
- Improve individual abilities by teaching the common core values to develop personal strength through mental and physical training.
- Trust that your vision will lead you to successful and positive change in your life.
Service courses include:
- Financial Literacy
- Proper Hygiene
- Team Building
- Proper Etiquette and Manners
- Service Acts
- Sports Specific Training and Health